- We will need you to explain what you are looking for in a website (basic layout)
- Next, we will ask you to gather the materials necessary for your website (this includes pictures, text, etc.)
- You may want to view other websites to help give you ideas. We'd also be happy to review these as well. Simply give us the addresses so we can assist you further.
- We will then ask you to submit materials, links etc. This may be done by mail, e-mail, phone or in person (if applicable).
- Upon receipt of your materials, we will show you examples of a basic layout/design (based on what you have submitted to us, along with your description of your website).
- At this time we will determine the number of pages of your website along with the necessary scripting languages.
- A quote will then be presented as well as a contract. Contract must be signed and a 30% deposit must be collected in order to initiate work. A completion date and materials due date will be determined.
- We will need you to choose a domain name for your website as soon as possible. (i.e. www.yourdomain.com)
- After payment is received, the construction of your website will begin. We will provide a username and password so you can verify your account and website construction status on the Digitrend ComServ website. We highly recomend you contact us anytime for suggestions or changes during the construction of your website (i.e. additional pictures, text messages, layout changes etc.) Remember, you have up to the materials due date to submit everything in order for website to be completed on due date specified in the contract.
- On the completion date specified, full payment is due. If you have submitted all materials timely, your website will be completed. Otherwise, website may not be completed until all necessary materials are brought forth; your balance will still be due. Assuming website is complete, you will decide wether or not you'd like us to set up a hosting plan and/or register a domain name for you. You may also choose to have a FREE CD copy of your website.
- Once your hosting plan is set and your website is online, we will submit it to the top 30 search engines for FREE.
- You will have 14 days (excluding holidays) to request small changes to your website. This does NOT include changes to the major layout or submission of new materials. These type of changes must be requested during the initial construction of your website. Any materials submitted after this 14-day period will be subject to a $25.00/hour charge.
- If you would like future updates for your website, Digitrend ComServ offers competitive hourly rates as well as an affordable monthly fee schedule for updates, depending on your needs.